Dr. Reid Featured on eHealth Radio Network to Discuss Transgender Top Surgery
Getting the right care can be difficult for the transgender or non-binary community. Dr. Reid is experienced in Transgender Top Surgery and helping patients live their lives more comfortably and confidently. Recently, he shared his expertise with eHealth Radio.
Listen to Dr. Reid’s interview with host Eric Michaels in which they discuss the following:
- What is Transgender Top Surgery?
- What are some components of this procedure? How do the procedures differ from FTM and MTF?
- Should anything be done to prepare preoperatively? Are there any restrictions that could keep a patient from undergoing this surgery?
- What is the recovery process like? Are there side effects or complications?
- What are some important things a person should know or ask their surgeon about before considering this type of surgery?