5 Things to Know about SAFELipo
Many patients that seek liposuction want to target centralized fat deposits that have proven to be stubborn. While liposuction is an effective fat removal method, Dr. Gordon and Dr. Reid have taken it a step further with their creation of SAFELipo. Here are five things to know about this revolutionary form of liposuction:
- Safelipo is a comprehensive liposuction procedure.
- Along with liposuction, the process incorporates fat redistribution, skin tightening, and contour correction.
- SAFE is an acronym that stands for Separation, Aspiration, and Fat Equalization.
- A beneficial side effect is skin contraction, which results in a more sculpted appearance.
- The procedure can treat the abdomen, inner/outer thighs, knees, neck, chin, arms, waist, hips, flanks, back, bra roll in women, and chest in men.
Schedule a consultation and experience the results of SAFELipo for yourself.