Is Your Hair Thinning? Hair Restoration Could Be the Answer to Your Problems!
Hair loss, while a completely natural process, can be a frustrating problem for many people. The results of this rapid hair loss (such as male pattern baldness) are bald spots, thin, fragile hair, and lack of self-confidence. The look and feel of our hair are often associated with our beauty, identity, and youth. Hair loss is extremely difficult to treat on your own. It can result in expensive products that don’t seem to do what they promise and even worsen the problem.
If you’re experiencing rapid hair loss and can’t seem to find a solution that works or lasts, visit Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Center and explore the options we present to our clients for hair restoration that works.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Many factors contribute to hair loss. An average human scalp has thousands of hairs. Every day, hair falls out, and new hair grows in. Between 50 to 100 hairs lost in a day is considered normal and to be expected and shouldn’t produce any noticeable or significant changes to the hair pattern or hairline.
Some contributing factors to hair loss include:
- Hormonal Changes
- Medical Conditions
- Nutrient or vitamin deficiencies
- Health of the scalp and hair follicles
- Allergies to products
- Over-brushing or frequently tight hairstyles
Let’s Talk Hair Restoration in Austin, TX
Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Center is one of the most comprehensive hair restoration centers in Central Texas. We can treat a variety of hair issues, including thinning hair and advanced hair loss in both men and women. They offer medical and surgical treatments, including medication, topical therapies, and treatments, including:
- PRP (platelet Rich Plasma)- This treatment uses the regenerative properties in your own plasma to stimulate hair growth. The treatment begins with an extraction of your own blood. The plasma and growth factors are separated, concentrated, and injected directly into the scalp. PRP is an effective choice for both men and women.
- Microneedling– Microneedling uses tiny needles to create micro-tears in the skin to promote the body’s natural healing process. Microneedling is typically combined with PRP to allow the concentrated plasma to reach deep within the skin.
- Neograft- Neograft is a type of surgical hair restoration. Individual hair follicles are extracted and transplanted into the areas that have seen significant hair loss. Neograft produces lasting results, can allow the patient the freedom to style their hair long or short, results can be seen after a single treatment, and typically works on both men and women.
Come To Restora Austin for Your Hair Restoration Consultation
At Restora Austin, our primary goal is to help our patients look and feel their absolute best. If you’re experiencing the frustration and lack of self-confidence associated with hair loss and products that don’t do what they say they’re going to do, know that better, more effective options are available.
Contact us by calling our location at (512) 371 -8817 or fill out an online form to schedule your consultation today and learn why ours is one of the most popular hair restoration centers in the Austin area.