Bride to Be? When to Start Booking Your Wedding Treatments
Planning a wedding can be stressful, but with Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Centre, there’s one thing you won’t need to worry about. With our help, you’ll know that your skin and body are at their best. Before you say, “I do,” call us to schedule your pre-wedding procedures.
Our Most Popular Surgical Procedures for Brides-to-Be
The key to successful pre-wedding plastic surgery is planning ahead. Our surgical procedures can slim, shape, contour, lift, tighten, and smooth, but they do require a recovery period. These treatments, especially those performed on the body, are best scheduled early in your wedding planning, optimally prior to wedding dress shopping.
What surgical procedures do our brides-to-be request most often?
- Breast Augmentation – Wedding dresses show off curves, and many of our patients opt for pre-wedding breast augmentation to give them a little extra feminine lift. Breast implants are one of our most requested pre-wedding procedures. Other breast surgeries, including breast lifts and reductions, are also popular.
- Body Contouring – All eyes are on you as you walk down the aisle, and for a good portion of that walk, everyone will be focused on your backside. VASER HiDef lipo can slim and create beautiful curves.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Flawless wedding skin starts long before your big day. Our laser resurfacing treatments can remove sun damage and smooth wrinkles. Maintain your results after treatment with a personalized skincare regimen.
Our Most Popular Pre-Wedding Non-Surgical Procedures
For surgical treatments, pre-planning is essential, but our non-surgical options are ideal for those last-minute planners or those with a soon approaching wedding day. These treatments work best when scheduled a few weeks or a few months before your wedding day.
- Botox – Erase crow’s feet and fade frown lines with Botox. This injectable treatment helps relax overactive muscles that cause wrinkling. Our brides-to-be love that this treatment takes only a few minutes with no downtime.
- Dermal Fillers – Add a little extra volume to the lips or smooth a stubborn facial crease with fillers. Dermal fillers are injected into the face and offer a temporary result that lasts from several months to a year or more.
We can help you with other wedding day prep too. Ask us about dermaplaning, chemical peels, micro-needling treatments, and more.
Restora Austin Loves Grooms Too!
Wedding day prep isn’t only for the brides. Send us your man before the big day and we’ll help him get ready too. Some of our most popular options for men include:
- Liposuction – Your wedding guests won’t see his sculpted six-pack as he walks down the aisle, but it is something that the bride and groom will both enjoy on the honeymoon. Our grooms-to-be love VASER Hi-Def Liposuction and SAFELipo for creating a sculpted definition for romantic walks on the beach during tropical honeymoons.
- Direct Neck Lift – A turkey neck is very visible in a fitted tux. Our direct neck lift is ideal for men with stand-alone neck sagging. He’ll look ruggedly handsome and tastefully distinguished, without the loose, jiggling skin so common in older men.
How Early Should I Schedule Pre-Wedding Treatments?
Our timing advice for brides and grooms-to-be is simple, come in as soon as you can. Time means options and we can do more with a year than we can with six weeks. Whatever your wedding timeline or budget, we can work with you.
If wedding bells are ringing in your future, call us at 512-371-8817 and start booking your wedding treatments in Austin, TX.